Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited (GRSE),one of the leading warship builders in the country have announced its financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2019 today.
Q1 FY20 financial performance highlights
· Revenue from operations at Rs. 167.95 Cr. Previous quarter of Rs.190.91Cr.
· EBITDA of Rs. 43.33 Cr. Previous Quarter Rs.24.78 Cr.; q-o-q growth of (72)%
- PBT stood at Rs36.24 Cr. Previous Quarter Rs.17.50 Cr.; q-o-q growth of (107)%
- PAT stood at Rs.25.28Crs.Previous Quarter Rs.7.81 Cr.; q-o-q growth of (224)%
· EPS for Q1 FY20 stood at Rs. 2.21, as compared to Rs. 0.68 for Q1FY19
Q1FY20 Compared with Q1FY19:
Revenue from operations for the quarter ended June 30, 2019 stood at Rs.167.96 Cr., as compared to Rs.190.91 Cr. in the same period last year. Reduction is mainly due to lower Spares Sale.
· EBITDA (Margin) is 19.8% in current quarter against 10.6% in the corresponding quarter of last year. Thus, registering an increase of 9.2%.
· Profit Before Tax stood at Rs.36.24 Cr. in current quarter against Rs.17.50 Cr.in the corresponding quarter of last year. Increase is 107% mainly due to recording of higher revenues from P-17A Project and increase in Other Income
· Profit After Tax (Margin) is 11.50% in current quarter against 3.35% in the corresponding quarter of last year. Thus, registered an increase of 8.15%.
· Profit After Tax stood at Rs.25.28 Cr. in current quarter against Rs7.81 Cr. in the corresponding quarter of last year. Increase is 224%.
· Earning Per Share for Q1 FY20 stood at Rs. 2.21, as compared to Rs. 0.68 for Q1FY19