India’s largest luxury carmaker Mercedes-Benz today started the new era of future mobility in the luxury segment with the launch of Mercedes-Benz EQC. The launch of the EQC represents Mercedes-Benz’s commitment to the automotive industry’s journey towards a sustainable future and signifies a major milestone towards Mercedes-Benz’s "Ambition 2039" which aims to achieve climate-neutral mobility. The Mercedes-Benz EQC is the first product under Mercedes-Benz EQ brand, a comprehensive product and technology ecosystem that aims to shape the future of mobility, which derives from the Mercedes’ brand values of ‘Emotion’ and ‘Intelligence’.
Key Pointers -
• Complete hassle-free ownership experience of EQC: Individual household feasibility survey, wall box installations at home or office, all-inclusive in car price
• EQC retail network: Phase wise roll-out of EQC for an enhanced customer experience | Phase I comprises 13 location in 6 cities including Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Chennai | Phase II roll-out to cover other metros
• EQC Service & Warranty: Comprehensive service packages offering complete ease of ownership to customers:
• First time in the auto industry: Mercedes-Benz India is going to offer the ‘industry first’ 8 years or 1,60,000 kms (whichever is earlier) battery cover for the EQC
• Buy-back value for EQC: Assured buy back value for 3 years during the time of purchase for customers
• Attractive EMI from DFS India with STAR Aglity: 40% lower EMI with Star Agility for a loan tenure of 3 years, starting at an attractive INR 144,111 per month
• EQC charging ecosystem: Mercedes-Benz’s densest network spread across India will support any charging & service related requirements for the EQC customers
• Online buying: Customer can order their EQC online from the comfort of their home at: www.shop.mercedes-benz.co.in
• With its seamless, clear design and colour highlights typical of the brand, EQC represents the design idiom of Progressive Luxury
• With respect to quality, safety and comfort the EQC is the Mercedes-Benz among electric vehicles, and highly convincing in the sum of its attributes
• Dynamic performance thanks to two electric motors at the front and rear axles with a combined output of 408hp & 700 Nm of Torque| 0-100 in just 5.1 seconds
• The new Mercedes-Benz EQC is priced at INR 99.30 lakhs (all prices are ex-showroom, India) Price includes for the first 50 units: AC Wall Box charger, home electrical charger, 5 years unlimited on-road assistance, 5 years comprehensive service package, 5 year unlimited kilometers extended warranty, 8 years/160000kms battery coverPlease find attached the press release and images for your reference.