Five soulful songs penned by Manoj Muntashir and delivered by T-Series which are treat to your ears
It is said if the tune is the body of a song, then the lyrics are its soul and Manoj Muntashir has managed to bring the best words at the forefront for many hit numbers. Whether it is the soft hymn of a lullaby or agonizing beat of a heartbreak song, his words have always melted our hearts.
Some of Muntashir’s successful songs have been in collaboration with Bhushan Kumar’s T-Series. With one more exciting number coming up from this Jodi, we have listed down five soulful songs that have made wonders:
1. Galliyan: Featuring Sidharth Malhotra and Shraddha Kapoor, the song was shot in the beautiful backdrop of beaches and mountains. The soft romantic number went on to climb the music charts instantly and also won many awards that year.
2. Kaun Tujhe: Crooned by Palak Muchhal, Kaun Tujhe won hearts with its subtle tune and expressive lyrics. The song managed to evoke the right emotions and still gives you goosebumps thanks to its soulful lyrics.
3. Mere Rashke Qamar: From the film ‘Baadshaho’, this Qawali number was sung by Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan and Rahat Fateh Ali Khan. The recreated number had a beautiful uniqueness to it thanks to words strung together by Muntashir. Even today, the song is considered to be one of his best works.
4. Kaise Hua: Kaise Hua from Kabir Singh is one of the biggest songs from the megahit album of last year. The song depicts Kabir falling in love with Preeti and how he tries to woo her. Written by Manoj Muntashir, the romantic song became a hit the moment it came out.
5. Bewafai – Featuring TikTok stars Faisu, Musskan Sethi and Aadil Khan, recently released song ‘Bewafai’ has went on to become a fan favourite with ---- number of views on YouTube. Sung by Sachet Tandon, the soul-wrenching song hits the right chord with its lyrics.
With such beautiful songs from T-Series and Manoj Muntashir, we cannot wait for some more striking tracks to come out of this collaboration.