OnePlus gains no.1 position in affordable premium segment in India as per
Counterpoint report for Q3 2020
OnePlus Nord emerges as no.1 selling smartphone in upper mid-tier segment as per Counterpoint report.
OnePlus also surpassed 1 million smartphone shipments in a single quarter for the first time ever, as per the Counterpoint Q3 Report
Users can avail attractive festive season offers on the newly launched OnePlus 8T 5G as well as the OnePlus Nord, OnePlus TVs and other popular products
OnePlus, the global premium technology brand has successfully gained market leadership as the no.1 smartphone brand in the affordable premium segment in India as per the latest Counterpoint Quarterly report for Q3 2020. In addition, the recently launched OnePlus Nord emerged as the no.1 selling smartphone in the upper mid-tier segment as per the Counterpoint report for Q3 2020 for India.
After a successful Q2 2020 quarter, the OnePlus 8 sales drove the brand’s success in the affordable premium smartphone segment (INR 30,000-INR 45,000) in India as per Counterpoint report. In May 2020. The brand announced its revamped business strategy with the aim of building a premium accessible connected ecosystem that brings great technology to more users across price points. OnePlus went on to enter the upper mid-tier segment (INR 20,000-INR 30,000) with the launch of the OnePlus Nord in July 2020, starting at INR 24,999. The product line inherits OnePlus’ burdenless design philosophy while offering superior technology to more users across wider price segments.
This further drove OnePlus to surpass 1 million smartphone shipments in a single quarter for the first time ever, as per the Counterpoint report for Q3 2020. This positive growth momentum of the brand was also fuelled by OnePlus’ strong commitment to the Indian market, and the Make in India program, while delivering on offering high-quality products to users across more accessible price segments. It is also currently manufacturing the OnePlus Nord as well as the OnePlus 8 Series devices in India.
Festive Offers across OnePlus Product Portfolio
In line with the ongoing festive celebration, OnePlus is also providing a series of exciting Diwali offers for consumers in India. Customers can now #ShoponOnePlus, enjoying the below festive offers exclusively on OnePlus.in and OnePlus Store app:
- INR 500 discount voucher to customers on purchase of a OnePlus smartphone or smart TV and 5% discount on OnePlus Bullets Wireless product upon download of OnePlus Store App for the first time
- An exciting referral program on OnePlus.in with a lucky draw for referrers with lucky winners standing a chance to win the OnePlus 8T 5G, OnePlus Nord, popular OnePlus accessories, or gift vouchers
- Upon purchase of OnePlus 8T 5G, customers can avail 50% off on OnePlus Bullets Wireless as well. Customers can also avail a 5% discount on OnePlus 8T 5G sandstone bumper case
- Upon purchase of OnePlus 8 Pro 5G, customers can avail 10% discount on wireless charger.
Similarly, upon purchase of OnePlus 8 5G, customers can gain complimentary limited edition Andre protective case.
- Customers can avail 60% discount on OnePlus Bullets Wireless upon purchase of any OnePlus smartphone. Customers can also avail 50% discount upon purchasing the OnePlus Bullets Wireless
- Customers can also buy the Red Cable Pro membership plan at introductory pricing starting at INR 999
In addition to the above exclusive offers on OnePlus platforms, customer can also avail the following exciting offers on popular OnePlus products across platforms:
OnePlus 8T 5G
The brand launched its much-awaited OnePlus 8T 5G on Wednesday, 14th October. Featuring a class-leading 120Hz AMOLED display, an upgraded 65W fast charging technology and fresh, bold software in OxygenOS 11, the OnePlus 8T offers an impressive overall package of powerful hardware and smooth software.
The OnePlus 8T is available in two colors, Aquamarine Green and Lunar Silver. Customers can avail a series of festive offers on the new product across platforms as mentioned below:
- Customers purchasing OnePlus 8T 5G on OnePlus.in can avail an instant discount of INR 1000 on HDFC Bank Debit Cards (non-EMI transactions) starting Saturday, October 24th. This offer also applies to OnePlus Experience Stores.
- Customers can also avail instant discount up to INR 2000 on purchase of OnePlus 8T 5G using HDFC bank Cards and EMI transactions on OnePlus.in, OnePlus Experience stores and partner stores.
- In addition, Jio users stand the opportunity to avail benefits up to INR 6000 upon purchase of OnePlus 8T 5G.
- The OnePlus 8T 5G is available on open sale across OnePlus.in, Amazon.in, OnePlus retail stores and partner outlets.
The OnePlus TV Y Series as well as the OnePlus TV Q1 series consistently inherit OnePlus’ burdenless design philosophy and the brand’s ‘Never Settle’ spirit. Powered by Android TV, the OnePlus TV Q1 Series’ 55inch 4K QLED display combined with Dolby Vision delivers breath-taking, dynamic picture quality. The OnePlus TV Q1 Series also encompasses a powerful 50W 8-speaker setup with Dolby Atmos rendering a surreal surround sound experience. OnePlus TV Q1 Series is originally available from INR 62,900 onwards.
Similarly, the new OnePlus TV Y Series 32inch and 43inch are designed to provide users with a connected ecosystem experience at a truly affordable segment. The new OnePlus TV Y Series provide best in class display with 93% DCI-P3 color gamut and Gamma Engine features. They also offer premium, bezel-less design, maximizing display space. Powered by Dolby Audio, the OnePlus TV Y Series provide a remarkable cinematic soundstage to fully immerse users in their favorite shows. Users can also easily access a range of movies and series on OxygenPlay, the content discovery platform of OnePlus TVs, thus allowing users to enjoy an assortment of rich content from various content partners. The OnePlus TV Y Series are originally priced from INR 14,999 onwards.
Customers can avail exciting festive season benefits on the affordable OnePlus TV Y Series as well as the popular, premium OnePlus TV Q1 Series such as the below:
- Customers can avail an instant discount of INR 1000 on the OnePlus TV Y series 32inch and 43inch variants, and can purchase the OnePlus TVs for INR 13,999 and INR 23,999 respectively across OnePlus.in, Amazon.in, Flipkart and offline partner stores.
- In addition, customers can also avail no cost EMI up to 3 months and 6 months on purchase of OnePlus TV Y Series 32inch and 43inch respectively; as well as a no cost EMI of up to 12 months on purchase of OnePlus TV Q1 Series.
- These OnePlus TV offers are applicable across all online and offline channels.
- Additionally, HDFC bank credit card users gain an additional discount on INR 1000 on purchase of OnePlus TV Y Series, making it available for INR 12,999 and INR 22,999 for 32inch and 43inch variants respectively.
- Similarly users opting for HDFC bank Credit Card and EMI transactions will gain a discount of INR 4000 and HDFC bank Debit Card transactions entitle a discount of INR 1000 to users on purchase of OnePlus TV Q1 Series.
- The HDFC bank card offers are applicable on OnePlus.in, and in offline partners stores from today.
The OnePlus Nord features all the essential elements of the ultimate everyday smartphone: a diverse camera system, a smooth user experience, and the trusted OnePlus quality. Powered by the Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 765G 5G mobile platform, OnePlus Nord also continues to help usher in the 5G era by allowing more users to enjoy the unprecedented speeds of 5G technology.
The OnePlus Nord also provides users with the versatility to capture the moment perfectly, with a flagship-level camera setup. On the rear it has a 48MP primary lens, and 8MP ultra-wide angle, a macro camera, and a depth sensor. The front camera setup consists of OnePlus’s first dual front camera setup.
OnePlus Nord is available in three colors – Gray Ash, Blue Marble and Gray Onyx. Consumers can get the 8+128GB variant for INR 27,999 and the 12+256GB variant for INR 29,999.
OnePlus Nord customers can enjoy the following range of Diwali offers:
- OnePlus Nord will have an instant discount of INR 1000 and INR 500 on HDFC bank Credit Card and EMI transactions and Debit Card transactions (non-EMI) respectively.
- The HDFC bank card offers on OnePlus Nord are available on OnePlus.in in offline stores.
OnePlus 8 Series, OnePlus 7T Series and OnePlus Accessories
The popular OnePlus 8 Series and OnePlus 7T Series are also available for purchase along with attractive offers across OnePlus.in, Amazon.in as well as OnePlus Experience Stores and partner stores.
- OnePlus 8 is now be available from INR 39,999 onwards across all official channels.
- In addition to the discounted price, OnePlus 8 also has an instant discount of INR 2000 and INR 500 on HDFC bank Credit Card transactions and Debit Card transactions (non-EMI) respectively
- Similarly, OnePlus 8 Pro will also have an instant discount of INR 3000 and INR 1000 on HDFC bank Credit Card and EMI transactions and Debit Card transactions (non-EMI) respectively
- Customers can also avail up to 6 months of no cost EMI on purchase of the OnePlus 8 Series across major bank card transactions on OnePlus.in and Amazon.in
- HDFC bank card customers can avail up to 6 months of no cost EMI on purchase of the OnePlus 8 Series across offline stores
- OnePlus 7T Pro will also have an instant discount of INR 2000 and INR 500 on HDFC bank Credit Card and EMI transactions and Debit Card transactions (non-EMI) respectively. Similarly, OnePlus 7T will have an instant discount of INR 1500 and INR 500 on HDFC bank Credit Card and EMI transactions and Debit card transactions (non-EMI) respectively.
- The above offers on the OnePlus 8 Series and OnePlus 7T Series are available on OnePlus.in and in offline stores.