· Indian student aspirants can now benefit from the wealth of information and guidance on higher level of educational opportunities at the European University
Riga Technical University (RTU), the oldest technical university in the Baltics announced, the launch of its first office, ‘Riga TU Information and Study Centre’ in Chennai. This University is located at Latvia and run by the Latvian Government.
Located in Thyagaraya Nagar, the new study centre endeavours to provide better service to students and cooperation partners across India by functioning as a dedicated one-point source for the Indian student aspirants on the varied aspects of studying at RTU.
In addition, the centre will also help with the following:
- Assess prospective student applications for various programmes, ensuring easy and early assessment
- Provide development and managerial support to the double degree programmes, including short term student exchange programmes
- Development and implementation support for foundation semester programmes
- Overall incorporation of the office in the city
The occasion saw the esteemed presence of Prof. Igors Tipans - Deputy Rector, International Cooperation and Studies Riga Technical University and Mrs. Zane Purlaura - Deputy Director, International cooperation and Studies Riga Technical University, who presented the country Latvia, the University Riga and the varied study options for the Indian students