Emerges as best-selling premium brand across smartphone and smart TV segments respectively in online and offline markets
OnePlus, a global technology brand, successfully gained INR 1,500 GMV worth of sales at the ongoing Diwali festival fervour across platforms. With the beginning of OnePlus’s Diwali sale period from 28th September until 24th October, the brand has witnessed incredible sales across both its online and offline platforms in a handful of weeks.
Riding on the success of the recently launched products, OnePlus yet again emerged as the best-selling premium brand under both smart TV and smartphone categories respectively at the Great Indian Amazon Festival as well as across its offline partner stores. Furthermore, with the brand’s recent offline venture, it has witnessed commendable sales with its smart devices across partner stores.
Addressing the successful festive sales, Vikas Agarwal, General Manager, OnePlus India said, “We are truly humbled by the degree of enthusiasm our community members and customers across India have shown towards our new products, leading us to achieve these remarkable results alongside both our online and offline partners. We are very grateful to our community, and this further motivates us as a brand to ensure we continue bringing the best of our futuristic technology with a truly burdenless user experience”.
Furthermore, the recently launched OnePlus TV has also witnessed commendable sales across both online and offline platforms. Powered by Android TV, the OnePlus TV’s 55-inch 4K QLED display combined with Dolby Vision® delivers vivid and dynamic picture quality, and a powerful 50W 8-speaker setup with Dolby Atmos® renders a surreal surround sound experience. Starting at INR 69,900, the OnePlus TV is currently available online at Amazon.in, and across Reliance Digital stores in the offline segment.
Full media kits for the new OnePlus 7T Pro McLaren Edition and OnePlus TV can be downloaded here and here respectively.
Some of the current attractive offers by the brand are as follows:
- No-cost EMI is available on select channels on purchase of any OnePlus smartphone or OnePlus TV across channels on all popular bank credit and debit card transactions.
- INR 2000 instant discount is available on purchase of any OnePlus smartphone on Amazon.in for customers using Axis bank, Citi bank and Rupay card transactions until the end of today. Customers can also enjoy up to INR 3000 instant discount on any OnePlus smartphone purchase, excluding OnePlus 7, using HDFC bank card transactions across all channels.
- OnePlus has also teamed up with Airtel to offer several benefits upon a specific subscription. In addition to doubling data benefits, the partnership will also offer accessories voucher for oneplus.in for INR 500, 3 months free Netflix membership, a 1-year free Amazon Prime Video membership, Airtel TV Premium membership, a Wynk membership as well as Airtel Secure.
- Customers can enjoy an additional INR 3000 discount on exchange of any older devices for purchase of OnePlus smartphones on Amazon until mid of November.
- OnePlus also launched Limitless Referrals as an extension to the OnePlus Care program. Through this program, existing OnePlus users can share a referral link with a buyer and both parties will gain benefits in the form of points, discounts or cashbacks. Through this program, OnePlus is giving back to the OnePlus community who have shown unwavering faith and loyalty to the brand, especially during this festive season. The Limitless Referrals program is valid from 20th October to 16th November 2019.