YES BANK has made its Credit Card Rewards Program even more rewarding by introducing a host of new features, in line with the Bank’s focus on customer-centric innovations. The new features, among others, include sharing of reward points - a first in the Indian Banking industry.
This enables YES BANK Credit Cardmembers to now spread the festive joy by sharing their credit card reward points with their friends and family*.
Other exciting features and benefits allow Cardmembers to:
- Redeem credit card reward points against statement outstanding**
- Redeem reward points in combination with balance payments through YES BANK Credit Card **
- Never expiring reward points
- Reward Points on wallet reload and payment of insurance premiums
- Zero convenience fee on flight ticket bookings through YES Rewardz
- Accelerated reward points on select categories – Travel, Dining, Grocery**
Rajanish Prabhu, Business Head – Credit Cards & Merchant Acquisition, YES BANK said, “We are pleased to introduce this industry-first feature that allows sharing of reward points among the Bank’s Credit Cardmembers and believe this will be a game changer in the Credit Card industry in the country. The other exciting features across categories such as travel, dining, among others, will further enhance the experience through added rewards and value. We look forward to delivering a differentiated rewards experience and unique benefits when using our services.”
Customers can login to the Credit Cards Rewards Portal, to experience these new features. For more information, click here:
* The rewards points can only be shared with YES BANK Credit Cardmembers.