• Strong operating performance for Full Year FY21 … Consolidated Operating Profit up 36% at Rs 4,610 cr.
• Operating Cash Generated for FY21 up 119% at Rs 10,022 cr… driven by improved profitability and robust working capital management
- Operating margin improved to 14.7% compared to 13.6% in the corresponding quarter previous year despite a significant strengthening in commodity prices.
- Capital allocation actions resulted in a significant decline in Exceptional losses … from Rs (3,578) cr. in Q4FY20 to Rs (840) cr. in Q4FY21.
- Operating Cash Generated for FY21 up 119% at Rs 10,022 cr… driven by improved profitability and robust working capital management.
· Overall demand remained robust for the Company’s products in Q4FY21. However, the global shortage of semi-conductors impacted the production & sales for the quarter.
· Thar has crossed bookings of 55,000 vehicles since its launch
o Tested to be India’s safest off-roader with a four-star rating.
o It has won accolades from customers and nineteen awards.
· XUV300 has also seen a strong demand with 90% growth in bookings in H2FY21 over H2FY20
· Bolero, Scorpio had strong sales of over 10000 sales per month during Q4FY21
· The Automotive Sector continued its focus on cost optimization and reduced its fixed expenses by over Rs 900 crores over the last two years & hence keeping its margin resilience even under challenging times.
· Strong performance despite supply chain and commodity challenges:
· Subsidiaries of the Farm Equipment sector registered positive PBIT for the third consecutive quarter with a turn around in its international operations