Comicstaan season 2 has definitely been one of the most anticipated shows since its announcement. The show has a total of eight episodes with the seven judges mentoring the participants in each genre of comedy. All 10 contestants are put through their paces in various style of comedy to bring out witty jokes.
If you feel that the first season was fun, wait until you start watching the second season.
With already four episodes out, we have listed down a few punch lines that would make you add the series on your watch-list.
1. Joel D’Souza – “Hamley’s is so expensive. It’s competing with Tanishq”
2. Raunaq Rajani – “Everybody clicking a picture in front of Taj Mahal looks like a Sobo girl calling for a cab.’’
3. Samay Raina – “I can flirt better as a girl, you know.’’
4. Shreeja Chaturvedi – “Now, how do I make an Arabic design on your boxing glove?’’
5. Ramya Ramapriya – “It was like, I went to feed a dog and died of rabies.’’
6. Devanshi Shah – ‘’Guys, Can we just not be judgemental?’’
7. Akash Gupta – “Baite Baite bore hue, karna hai kuch kaam, aao badle cities ka naam karke Prabhu ka jaap.’’
8. Supriya Joshi – “Tinder India is adding 23 more genders. More than my matches, they have added genders.’’
Comicstaan season 2 has already started streaming on Amazon Prime Video and has been receiving some rave reviews.
If you haven’t watched the first four episodes yet, grab your popcorn tub and blanket and get ready to binge-watch it today.