HP unveils new powerful
OMEN 16 Gaming notebooks in India
Powered by 11th Gen Intel® Core™ processor, equipped with 16.1-inch immersive display and New Gen4 SSD storage
- The HP OMEN 16 is built to handle the latest AAA titles with powerful internals supported by class-leading thermals with improved fan design
offers breakthrough hardware and software experiences including a more
sustainable PC design made with ocean bound plastics and recycled
HP has introduced the HP OMEN 16, a new addition to its gaming PC portfolio in India. The new gaming notebook features a 16.1-inch screen with 16:9 aspect ratio most suited for an immersive visual experience on AAA games, suited for both casual and seasoned gamers. Without compromising on any features, with a weight of 2.3 kg, it is one of the lightest gaming laptops available today. In line with HP's continuous commitment to a sustainable environment, parts of the new OMEN devices are built from post-consumer recycled ocean-bound plastic including a recycled aluminum stamped cover2.
Engineered specifically for gaming enthusiasts, the all-new OMEN 16 yields superb framerates with support from class-leading thermals with improved fan and wind-pipe technology. Built with more customization options, the laptop is equipped with the Next gen 11th Gen Intel Core Processor & NVIDIA GeForce® RTX™ 30 Series to boost gaming performance. To enable a smooth gameplay experience, it runs all games at 1080p and 60fps. The device includes up to 1x PCIe Gen4 SSD storage.
Vickram Bedi, Senior Director (Personal Systems), HP India Market said, “Leading the charge of innovation in the gaming PC segment, we believe in engineering a gaming ecosystem that caters to all types of gamers - mainstream, enthusiast and professional. To meet the growing demand for PCs in India, we have been refreshing our gaming portfolio with Industry-leading innovations in performance, design, thermal, and battery life. With the launch of the new OMEN 16, we continue to develop new technologies to provide enhanced gaming experiences to our customers.”
HP has always focused on innovation based on consumer insights. According to HP India Gaming Landscape Report 2021, 89% Indian gamers believe that a PC offers a better gaming experience than a smartphone. A further 59% of respondents find larger visual display among the top reasons to migrate to PC gaming. The study also suggested that one third of all PC users surveyed (33%) prefer gaming features while making their purchase decision. Better processing speed (65%) and graphics capabilities (64%) were the key consumer considerations while choosing a gaming PC.
The latest addition to the OMEN portfolio includes the following distinctive features:
- Top-Tier Performance: Experience stunning graphics
to bring the latest games to life with up to an NVIDIA® GeForce® RTX™ 3070 Laptop GPU 8 GB. Crush content with up to
Intel® Core™ i7-11800H3
series processors Mobile Processors. Quickly use multiple apps with up
to 16 GB DDR4 3200 MHz and games get ultra-fast access to critical files
with up to 1TB PCIe Gen 4x4 SSD which has upto 2X storage access speed
than traditional SSD*
- Gusts of Energy:
HP’s innovations in internal
design continue to push the boundaries of what is possible with blades
that are 2.5 times as thin and have over a 200% increase in blade count
compared to the OMEN 156. so that air flow is increased to meet the demands of powerful internals. Meanwhile,
gaming sessions last longer from anywhere with increased battery capacity from 52.5Whr to 83Whr7 for up to 9 hours of battery life8.
- OMEN Tempest Cooling Technology:
new device boasts an upgraded new fan design that is 2.5X slimmer and
has twice the number of fan blades as the previous generation*,
significantly increasing thermal efficiency.
- OMEN Dynamic Power Technology: The OMEN Dynamic Power, in cooperation with the IR thermopile sensor, can precisely identify real-time CPU and GPU capacity and dynamically allocate power between the CPU and GPU, thereby providing additional headroom and optimising in-game FPS based on the current game scenery. This enables gamers to enjoy the best experience possible when playing any type of game.
- Immersive Visuals: Fast paced gameplay flows brilliantly across the up to QHD 165Hz IPS panel with 3ms response time and 100% sRGB. For the first time on OMEN Laptops, experience Flicker free and color accurate low blue light with Eyesafe® display certification by TÜVRheinlan to keep eyes fresh during extended gaming sessions. The bright visuals also shift to the 4 Zone RGB anti-ghosting keyboard with OMEN Gaming Hub Light Studio integration to achieve a look that is on point with any gaming setup theme.
- IR thermopile sensor: By absorbing passive infrared energy from an item, an infrared thermopile sensor may determine the temperature of that object without direct contact. When an IR thermopile sensor is used, it enables thermal, performance, and acoustic optimization based on the current user scenario, resulting in a better user experience.
Pricing & Availability:The HP OMEN 16 laptops are available for purchase at HP world stores, HP online store & other leading large format retail & online stores at a starting price of Rs. 139,999.
Post a Comment