Indiabulls Housing Finance Limited announces ₹ 1,000 crore Public Issue of Secured and/or Unsecured Redeemable Non-Convertible Debentures (NCDs)
· Coupon Rate of up to 9.75% per annum*
· Security cover of 1.25 times on the principal amount and interest thereon
· Tranche I Issue rated as ‘CRISIL AA/Stable (double A: Stable) by CRISIL Ratings Limited and BWR AA+/Negative (double A plus/Negative) by Brickworks Ratings Pvt Ltd
· Tranche I Issue opens on September 06, 2021 and closes on September 20, 2021**
· Trading in dematerialized form only
· Allotment on first -come- first-serve-basis
· The NCDs are proposed to be listed on BSE and NSE
Housing Finance Limited, a housing finance company regulated by the
Reserve Bank of India, has announced the public issue of secured/ and or
unsecured, redeemable, non-convertible debentures of the face value of
Rs. 1,000 each. The Tranche I Issue opens on September 06, 2021 and
closes on September 20, 2021.
The Tranche I Issue has a base issue size of Rs. 200 crores with a green shoe option up to Rs.
800 crores, aggregating up to Rs. 1,000 crores (“Tranche I Issue”). The
Tranche I Issue offers various options for subscription with coupon
rates ranging from 8.05% to 9.75% per annum. There are 10 Series of NCDs
carrying fixed coupon and having tenures ranging 24 months, 36 months,
60 months and 87 months with annual, monthly and cumulative option.
NCDs are proposed to be listed on BSE and NSE (collectively, “Stock
Exchanges”) with BSE as the Designated Stock Exchange for the Issue. The
NCDs have been rated CRISIL AA/Stable by CRISIL Ratings Limited and BWR
AA+ / Negative by Brickwork Ratings India Private Limited.
additional incentive maximum of 0.25% p.a. will be offered for Category
III (HNI) and Category IV (Retail) Investors in the proposed Issue, who
are also holders of NCD(s)/ Bond(s) previously issued by the Company,
and/ or its Subsidiaries as the case may be, and/or are equity
shareholder(s) of Indiabulls Housing Finance Limited as the case may be
on the deemed date of allotment.
Lead Managers to the issue are Edelweiss Financial Services Limited,
IIFL Securities Limited and Trust Investment Advisors Private Limited.